• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed adult site development

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo78

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Hey All,

I'm looking to develop one of my adult names...is there a simple way to do this or must I hire a programmer and design person? I have some names that don't get much click thru..but have a lot of traffic with a decent names...

any help would be appreciated...thanks!!!
 
what do u want to develop it into and what name ?
 
you should setup a TGP or BLOG... everything would be automated and simplified.. all you have to do is get the content, from any given sponsor...

i've setup 1000s of adult sites this way ;)
 
camelmovies.com, border****er.com, or 101virgins.com have good traffic... I was thinking of developing a site that has a bunch of different clips categorized(which doesnt seem to hard, but, i'm inexperienced in this field). not sure if i should put adds up or make it a paid site...any suggestions?

I'm new to development and adult names...it seems i could best monetize some names through development, so I thought, why not an adult name with traffic?

do you have an example site mike? i've set up a blog before, but what's tgp? thanks
 
Last edited:
camelmovies.com, border****er.com, or 101virgins.com have good traffic... I was thinking of developing a site that has a bunch of different clips categorized(which doesnt seem to hard, but, i'm inexperienced in this field). not sure if i should put adds up or make it a paid site...any suggestions?

I'm new to development and adult names...it seems i could best monetize some names through development, so I thought, why not an adult name with traffic?

do you have an example site mike? i've set up a blog before, but what's tgp? thanks

setting up a paysite takes forever to turn profitable... you don't wanna go this route ;)

team up with some of the best affiliates in your niche... they will take care of the customers, you take care of getting traffic to your site, website management, etc.

tgp= website with lots of previews/thumbs linking out to lots of free porn... "thumbnail gallery post"

jmbsoft.com has a great solution --- called TGPX

if you need help setting up a bunch of sites in this format, we can help... visit my site for more info
 
if you're looking to buy large / established adult sites at a good price send me a PM.
 
Our team of Adult SEO professionals specialize in increasing your companies adult website's search engine traffic and increase online sales. We do this by prodividing dedicated SEO Consulting, natural search engine optimization for adult websites, adult keyword analysis, adult link building, non reciprocal link programs, html code optimization, adult & non adult search engine submissions, effective content writing, monitoring and reporting for adult webmasters.

Adult Website Promotion/Marketing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom