Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Adult site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

archael

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling xxxvidehoes.com

This site was once very big (100,000 a day) but I've stopped working on it completely due to opening other projects. I still cant find the time to play with it and anyone with a bit of knowledge could bring it back up for some nice revenues.
Right now I am not making that much.. probably about 500$ a month from it.. but it is 100% automated and it requires maintenance once every month or so. Since i've only been doing the minimum, its kept getting smaller and smaller. Right now I have about 20,000 unique visitors a day to the site.

Since everything is automated and it's generating a revenue for absolutely no work.. I am looking to sell it for about 6 times 1 month's revenue. That way the buyer can easily get his money back and more in under half a year and I can have some more money to continue with my plans.

All in all, I'm selling everything on this site with scripts and everything for only 3000$. I will also give pointers on how to bring the traffic up and revenue. My biggest site averages around 90,000 visitors a day so i know how to make it work, just no time.

Let me know by PM or icq#9433604 if you are interested. If I get many offers, I will take the best offer.

Thanks,
Jon

archael

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
**More Information**

The revenue comes from a bunch of sponsors..
Here is a list of the sponsors by order of revenue generated:
Sexypassport.com
janswebring.com
freepassbucks.com
amateurpages.com
braincash.com

I don't have exact numbers for this site because i've always used the same account for all my sites but in total i generate about 3k a month.. xxxvidehoes is a good part of that revenue compared to the traffic the site has. The only sponsor here that is recurring is janswebring. So the revenue it generates is not an accumulation of months of recurring memberships but plain signup programs mostly and pay per clicks sent.

Here is a screenshot of the traffic it has with a php script.
Please note: php scripts are slow, so it doesnt count absolutely every hit to the site compared to a script based on CGI which would show easily over 20,000 uniques a day.

Also note: the productivity on the site is really great which means that it can be brought up a lot with only a few changes and tweaks.

Here are the stats showed by clicks (the php script)
http://www.xxxvidehoes.com/misc/stats1-25.gif
http://www.xxxvidehoes.com/misc/stats26-55.gif
http://www.xxxvidehoes.com/misc/stats49-total.gif

Also note the yahoo traffic which is excellent! By far the site i have that gets the most search engine hits, probably why it sells better than my others.

Those are all stats of the last 24 hours.
Let me know if you are interested,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators