Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adult Site with 700K+ hits, 85K+ UV pm, PR1, 15k+ Posts, Indexed, Online Since 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobhit

Root
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my Adult blog which is on-line since 2006. It is fully indexed by Google and other search engines and getting targeted hits from Google and other search engines and other sources.

Site Online Since: 2006 [Check archive . org for proof]
Website Age: 5 years, 2 months
Google PR: 1
Monthly Page Views: 7,00,000+ [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/cloudflare.jpg ]
Monthly Unique Visitors: 85,000+ [ Proof: Above URL ]
Unique targeted Visitors coming from Google (per month): 40,000+ [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/google-hits.jpg ]
Back Links: 2,087 [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/google-links.jpg ]
Google Site-Links: Yes
Total Posts: 15,000+
Total Pages index at Google: 87,300 (Try "site:enudegirl.com" in Google)

Earning Potential:

Link Sale:

$30 per link per year in footer * 4 = $120
$40 per link per year in header or sidebar with optional feature bold/colored * 6 : $240
$60 site-wide banner per year * 2: $120

CPM (Pop-under):

$2 to $5 CPM per pop-under is common rate.
With $2 CPM for one pop under, showing just one ad to every unique visitor: $2 * 85 * 12 = 2,040

Affiliate Network:

AFF & ccBill are paying me $500+ without much optimization. I am sure with some tweaks and trying other ads such as juicyads it can easily increase earnings to $1,500 or more.

Total: $4,020 per year. These are just assumptions with minimum current market rates and limited ad slots, with further optimization and creativity the earnings can increase further.

Expenses:

Domain Renewal: ~$9 per year
Hosting: $5-$20 per month (I have a dedicated server hosting about 100 other sites, but a shared hosting can also be used)
Marketing: $0 so far. :)

Work Required: 3-5 hours per month.
The site is WordPress self-hosted blog with around 300-500 manual posts and rest auto posts. I just have to approve comments, update WordPress and plugins, take backups and I post 5-6 manual posts per month.

The sale will include everything and I can help moving it to your server as well.

I haven't done any promotions, and all traffic is generic through search engines and one way back-links.

Why I am selling: I don't have time to develop this site and leverage the full potential, Also I need money for my new projects. :)

Current Offer: $850

Buy it now: $2,250

Payment: PayPal, Moneybookers etc.

I hope I have answered most of the possible questions. Please let me know if you need any information.

You can post here or PM me if you are interested, I can provide further details and Google WebMaster Tools access to serious buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom