• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Adult website advice.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorilla_bob

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can build or get a site like xvideos [dot] com?

I'm new to the industry but i have a bunch of porn domains that get alot of traffic. I'm trying ppc right now but it really doesn't bring in that much since the EPC is pennies.

I've only tried one affiliate program, AFF and it was horrible, no conversions.

So I am thinking the best thing to do is build up the sites myself and generate revenue through a CPM model.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Bob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom