• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AdultAction.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say really 3dGEEK i think you could at least expect a couple of hundred $ for it, but i think this one would be better for development, get some good adult content, and hopefully the word will spread! I think adult stuff will go quite well on mobiles so you should in a few years get some nice affiliate commission from it!
 
Thanks Laird for your thoughts on this one.

More welcome :)
 
I would apprieciate some more feedback on this one please :yes:

Thanks in advance :)
 
Difficult to say being that .mobi is relatively new.

It could be a hot commodity in the long run. But I think that depends on just how the .mobi arena will be developed.

If I were into adult night clubs action and I was traveling anywhere in the country and I wanted to hit one of these hot spots and my phone was GPS capable and I simply input AdultAction, and it were to direct me to the nearest spots, then great.

But I am unclear if this is the intent of the .mobi industry.

Imagine how great all of this would work if on your travels you needed GAS or PIZZA and based on your GPS signal the nearest pizza joint or gas station was displayed!

A generic name as yours by itself has some value but I think the ultimate factor for the .mobi valuations will be how soon it is developed and what the usage and benefits of it will be.

Good snag, I believe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom