• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AdultISP.com Average $2.02 per Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMuir102

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
For the month of April it made $60.80.

The name is worth a lot to someone who owns or wants to start a hosting company. ISP is an acronym for Internet Service Provider.

April Stats\

Stats with adultisp.com in screen


BIN $10,000

Traffic is a mix of type ins and some links for adult hosting.

Please make bids :-D
 
I have a PM from the seller saying he already had a 5k offer.

I'm confused.
 
lol.
Is it a scammer?
 
1x1 said:
lol.
Is it a scammer?


IT's from a friend who own a hosting company. I wanted to see if i an get any higher bids from here first.
 
So you have a 5k bid from a friend, but are willing to take a 4k bid from someone here that you don't know.

Interesting...
 
nitronet said:
So you have a 5k bid from a friend, but are willing to take a 4k bid from someone here that you don't know.

Interesting...


I got confirmed that he was going to pay $5k after I posted that.
 
BMuir102 said:
IT's from a friend who own a hosting company. I wanted to see if i an get any higher bids from here first.

You must own the domain if you are posting it for sale here
 
mxzsleds said:
You must own the domain if you are posting it for sale here


I do own the domain. The friend was someone who was going to buy the domain off me. I wanted to see if I can get any higher bids here before I sell it to him. I am the sole owner of the domain.
 
Have you got any more stats previous to April ?
 
zorag said:
Have you got any more stats previous to April ?

When I get back from San Fran I will put up the past stats. It should be Friday in the evening.

patroiz said:


I don't understand what you mean by blacklisted. Use any other whois .
Whois.net returns this.
Registrant:
Muir Internet Productions

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ADULTISP.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS2.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS3.TRAFFICCLUB.COM


Netsol.com returns this>
Registrant:
Muir Internet Productions

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ADULTISP.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS2.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS3.TRAFFICCLUB.COM


For complete domain details go to:
http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=ADULTISP.COM

and Godaddy.com returns the full record:
Registrant:
Muir Internet Productions

605 West Walnut Ave. #C
San Diego, California 92103
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ADULTISP.COM
Created on: 28-Apr-98
Expires on: 27-Apr-07
Last Updated on: 05-May-06

Administrative Contact:
Muir, Brian [email protected]
11956 BERNARDO PLAZA DRIVE
Box 204
SAN DIEGO, California 92128
United States
1-858-864-5955

Technical Contact:
, [email protected]
VirtuaLynx
1502 - 1166 Alberni St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 3Z3
Canada
(604) 689-7100 Fax -- (604) 683-6013

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS2.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
NS3.TRAFFICCLUB.COM
 
site does show blacklisted in whois.sc but still makes money i guess...
 
geekpipe said:
site does show blacklisted in whois.sc but still makes money i guess...


It appears the blacklist is for rackspace and I am assuming that where trafficclub.com is since I use their DNS. Does anyone know if this affects traffic in any way?
 
BMuir102 said:
It appears the blacklist is for rackspace and I am assuming that where trafficclub.com is since I use their DNS. Does anyone know if this affects traffic in any way?

Thought your buddy was buying this for 5k unless you got more here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom