• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed adverev.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stma

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I've had adverev.com for a long time now. I put up a paid script and made a custom template for it.... and have just let it sit.

I really don't have time to develop it - and no interest as I suspect the value is in the domain name alone.

Love to know what you all think the value of the name alone is.
 
I recently got an offer for 250 - should I take it if they are still interested?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom