• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AdverseCreditCards.com + more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msl

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
AdverseCreditCards.com
AdverseBankAccounts.com
NonStatusCreditCards.com
NonStatusBankAccounts.com
PcMailOrder.com - PC Store
RichardWhiteley.co.uk - Countdown host
SexyMobilePhones.com - Phone store
XfactorFans.com - TV show

JJXS.com - 1999

Appraisals before sale please... thank you :-)
 
I would have said zero without looking it up. But after checking it out on google, seems that adversecreditcards.com is probably a really good name. I had never heard the term before. Seems like it might be more popular as a U.K. term than a U.S. term. If you could get traffic to it, the click value would be significant. Probably a number of potential end users that could benefit from this exact name.
 
thank you for your info.... zero is a bit too little :frog:

you are 100% as to the use.... adverse credit in europe is as big as bad credit in the USA....

11,700,000 on G as "adverse credit cards" and even 139 as "adversecreditcards"

most of the sites have traffic and are a few years old.... part of a larger investment portfolio....

is there somewhere else to get more ideas to values.... only one reply is a bit worrying as there are so many users here!

thanks again
 
AdvertiseCreditCards.com can turn out to be a money maker if developed
otherwise high xxx
 
I think the lack of replys is because people don't recognize the term. I wasn't going to put a reply until I googled the term and saw that it was commonly used. Certainly a domain name with value and worthy of commenting on.
 
I am surprised its a popular term too, although I only get about 31.000 results if put in quotes, I think your 11 million figure refers no no quotes, but still a great domain, probably worth even more with the .co.uk tld since it seems to be a pure UK term.
 
AdverseCreditCards.com
AdverseBankAccounts.com
NonStatusCreditCards.com
NonStatusBankAccounts.com

These names look good for a UK audience. I am not British but I am familiar with the words 'non-status' and 'adverse credit'. Many Americans will just not understand. Focus on the UK market.
IMO there are good prospects for these names. Bad credit is big business too and there is demand for alternate credit solutions.

My shot would be mid- to high-$$$ undeveloped.
 
thank you all.... the US equivilents are also in the pot.... so may be worth developing.... would they be worth more as Domains with traffic / business or just alone?

thought PcMailOrder.com would be a very good one???

so mid to high xxx seems an average.... thanks to everyone that replied.... will try a sale thread and see what happens....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom