• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Advertise on high traffic adult site - .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
626
Reaction score
0
If interested reply or PM me, here are some details.

Site averages around 30k uniques a day, these are for all the pages tho but the lifetime links and buttons etc will only be on the main page, tho this still does good traffic.

The site is pr5 and Alexa rank of 29k as of writing.

Site is a established site thats been live since December 2004.

Here are the deals

Lifetime links - These will be text based lifetime links down the navigation menu, these cost $150 and considering I normally sell text links for $50 a month these are very cheap and as I say will be lifetime so you will get your moneys worth.

120x120 buttons - Spots available for these on a monthly basis, will be placed near top of main page, these are $150 a month.

Banners - I have banner space down the nav menus too on the main page, these are $250 a month.

Premium banner space - I have 1 banner spot available which is right near the top of the content area of the main page so its one of the first things someone sees, this is $350 a month.

Premium gallery banner - I also have a premium banner space available which is on every gallery page I has which gets the most traffic, this will be seen at least 20k times a day from unique people and treble that in pageview at the mininum - This is $400 a month.

PM or reply for url is you're interested

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom