• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Adwods.com - it's a pathetic domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarohri

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I'm selling www.adwods.com - I expected a lot of typo (think www.adwords.com) but getting almost nothing :angry:

Made ONE sale in sept by redirecting (you can see it here www.adwods.com) and earned $53. (proof here)

But no more sales after that...Didn't do any promotion except put a link on my site www.goodhit.com (PR5)

Dont know what the daily traffic is - as its a domain redirect and clickbank has no feature to check the daily stats

I'm giving it up - i picked it up from snapnames.com @ $60 (sigh...i know)

I'll be ecstatic if i get over $60
 
I love your sales pitch "it's a pathetic domain"! ;-)

Good luck with your sale, mate, it makes a refreshing change from all the "don't miss this opertunity!" posts...
 
I really like how they are honest, we need more of that around here!
 
Love your sales pitch... Would you broker some names I'm selling ?

Just kidding, good luck and strangely nice to see an honest pitch.

hehe..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom