• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Adyd.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
Adyd.com

Just caught this name. Nice and pronouncable with premium letters, also starts with 'A' :D. Might also be typo for "ADHD" which is a very widespread concentration disorder disease amongst people all over the world. What do you guys think of reseller/enduser values? I appreciate every comment. Thanks.
 
Reg fee i think.
 
Thanks for your thoughts guys. Although I've seen less premium LLLL.com's go for $50-60, I'm hoping to get $xxx for this one. Or I might keep it until the LLLL.com price reaches the skies .. ;) I appreciate your thoughts, keep them coming!
 
$20-30...doesnt matter if some other LLLL went for more..this doesnt mean anything, and saying its pronouncable is a stretch..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom