• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AEI(.)us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...here: MID $xxx would be like 400ish - 600ish I think imo..

VERY LOW $xxx would be $100 ish..LOW $xxx is like 200-300+ish. :peace:

take my advice...contact end users to resell.
 
Sure I had this in mind. Thx, Mocus.

ok...here: MID $xxx would be like 400ish - 600ish I think imo..

VERY LOW $xxx would be $100 ish..LOW $xxx is like 200-300+ish. :peace:

take my advice...contact end users to resell.

Yes, I think I will do ... Thx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom