Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Afternic problems with registrars

hearts

Reaction score
I've recently set up with Afternic, wanting to syndicate domain sales to other providers, and found the technical situation less than ideal. While Afternic sends out their notification email fast, it takes a long time to receive the opt-in email from the name registrar. It's like they are calling each other by phone and handwriting the email!

With Namecheap, it took about a day until I received the opt-in email. With Namesilo, it's now taken 2.5 days and some support requests. They've only told me they are trying to find out from Afternic what's wrong, meanwhile Afternic doesn't seem to have any tech support beyond the phone line (which I suspect won't yield anything useful after a long wait). Still no mail.

Is there a better registrar for this, with fast Afternic integration? Or any other ideas how to resolve this.

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score
You can get in touch with a consultant like LogicBoxes to understand what kind of a domain registrar you would like to partner with if such is the case with you. In my opinion, they will guide you with all the documentation too. Having said that they actually help you become one, but as much as I know if you seek their consultation, they will surely be able to help.

-hope this helps :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom