Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Aged LLLL.COM's - (UDUH.COM, OJUZ.COM, DIAJ.COM, ...) - From $5+

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I contacted GoDaddy legal team last night as soon as I was aware of this.

They contacted me earlier this morning and related that they would be in contact with you.

They are also monitoring this thread and have been since last night.

Hartono; DO NOT remove any messages as Profezor is requesting.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Also, MODS and ADMIN:

Please close account of Lugia2000.

I just noticed that the user name Lugia2000 is listed as one of the members viewing this thread. Hartono no longer has control of that account.

Also, a random sampling of domains being sold reflect this whois:

..Registrant:
Hartono Prayogo
Thamrin 95
Semarang, 50134
Indonesia

Domain Name: AEUQ.COM
Created on: 27-Oct-06
Expires on: 27-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 05-Nov-09

Registrant:
Hartono Prayogo
Thamrin 95
Semarang, 50134
Indonesia

Domain Name: CUAW.COM
Created on: 24-Oct-06
Expires on: 24-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 04-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
Prayogo, Hartono
Thamrin 95
Semarang, 50134
Indonesia
+62.622470397049

Registrant:
David xxxx

United States

Domain Name: UDTD.COM
Created on: 07-May-07
Expires on: 07-May-10
Last Updated on: 07-May-09

Sorry for all my involvement in this. But Hartono has asked me to assist because his English is not that great, especially on legal forms and matters.

Thanks a lot! Hope soon the thief catch.

Off course,but at my email box id lugia2000,i cannot keep it,maybe has need delete by the hackers.but i has forward to you that time.
Hope caffea keep all email from profezor too.

Domain Summit 2024

caffea

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Hope soon the thief catch.

Off course,but at my email box id lugia2000,i cannot keep it,maybe has need delete by the hackers.but i has forward to you that time.
Hope caffea keep all email from profezor too.

I kept all communications with all parties. I need hard evidences to file dispute at paypal.

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is your last chance give it back my email [email protected]

I will erase all bad memory about this,even post at here,and i will not ask Profezor too give us your identity paypal,western union,email bla bla bla to trace you and bring you to Jail.

And even i will pray to Jesus Christ to Give forgiveness to you all

I'll wait 24 hours from now.

God Bless You All
I know you are all have a little holy spirit inside your heart!

Use that,do not worship Lucifer and sin of the world

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've filed dispute at paypal. DNF should take some actions as well. We need a safe place to play anyway.
DNF oh DNF....,where are you guys?
Why do you not help at all.
I has been around 3 days,must wait until ....,hope not next years 2011.:)
Those hackers still on with my old id lugia2000 right now.:(
If your not help,caffea will lost $ 50,and i don't know how much profezor will lost for pay those hacker for all my domain.
God help us,only You can help us from this disaster.Thank You Lord,Ameeen.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

About paypal,i'm still not sure they can help,because it's domain name,not merchandise.

But Jesus is more big than our problem,He will help us soon,if you believe Him.Don't Worry!:)

caffea

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care my 50$ loss. It is tiny. I just don't hope it happen again.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Again,as Doc Com said, no one is accusing profezor of anything yet. This thing is totally a puzzle to me, no answers at all.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again,as Doc Com said, no one is accusing profezor of anything yet. This thing is totally a puzzle to me, no answers at all.
However, Profezor has yet to explain why all domains on that list contain someone else's WHOIS info.

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care my 50$ loss. It is tiny. I just don't hope it happen again.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Do you has receive answer from Paypal yet?How if the domain sent back to me and there's no return money from them?
It's not about $ 50,it's about criminal activity,if we don't catch the hacker,they someday do again and again.
And somebody who have information about them,and not help law works,can suspect as the gang him self.
Ccaffea-profezor,i hope your can help law works,i know you are honest people.
And read this you Thief! after 24 hours not receive my email back fromyou,prepare,i will bring them to jail,even i'm far far far away from USA.
After my domain receive,hope person who have any information about this hacker soon pm me.
I hopeDdnf forum soon call me or give back my lugia2000 id.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

However, Profezor has yet to explain why all domains on that list contain someone else's WHOIS info.
Profezor,please answer that question,it's not me who ask that.Or you can pm me,if you ask me to take my post,i can and i can write explanation for you too,so your only victim like me,but i cannot take back other member post.Please RESPOND.

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

I don't know who you are or why you're involved, so don't tell me what to do.

However, as kindly requested by lovepeace, I will answer the question. When a domain is pushed to another account or the registrant is modified, GoDaddy holds the domain at it's own registrar for 60 days. Whenever I make bulk domain purchases, I tend to request AccountExec access to the domains I purchased. I do not push these domains or modify the registrant information until I have sold the domain(s) to another individual, as on several occasions buyers will request the EPP code for transfer to another registrar.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know who you are or why you're involved, so don't tell me what to do.
I am the person that sold the majority of the names you have listed to Hartono.

That is my involvement. Plus, Hartono asked me to assist with the contacts I have at the registrars and

"I do not push these domains or modify the registrant information until I have sold the domain(s) to another individual"

That is a pure line of bullshit.

And when someone comes on this forum and sells stolen domains and can not prove ownership and the WHOIS doesn't match up, there are a lot of questions.

And you are selling stolen domains.

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price for 6 domain $ 50 is very cheap.
Wish i can buy lot's good llll.com with that price too,but off course,not stolen domain.:)
I buy from Doc Com 1 domain around $ 40-50(including renewal 1 years),and i believe the domain soon became $ 100 each this years,because lot's great domain i buy from Doc Com.
Now,because those hackers,i'm live like BATMAN,sleep when sun is high.:)
Monday,i believe my account at GD will release.They has call me yesterday for verification.
I pray that your money refunded paypal.
Be careful next time when buy domain.Wish you luck!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
50$ for all. I would not post "SOLD" and attempted to purchase from a newbie, but I did since the thread was posted by a person has 6 years old DNF membership and 10+ ratings.
For the sake of clarity, you purchased those domain names and the seller, profezor did transfer them to you or push them to your account?

If this is the case, then profezor clearly had control over the domain names and none of the domain names are in his name.

We'll let the legal people sort it out.

It is also absurd for the profezor to demand that certain posts and statements be removed before he explains the truth.

caffea

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the sake of clarity, you purchased those domain names and the seller, profezor did transfer them to you or push them to your account?

If this is the case, then profezor clearly had control over the domain names and none of the domain names are in his name.

We'll let the legal people sort it out.

It is also absurd for the profezor to demand that certain posts and statements be removed before he explains the truth.

I purchased not all but 6 domains from profezor. I made payment via paypal and profezor pushed them into my godaddy account. That was why reg information was changed to mine (now they were changed to [email protected]).

lovepeace

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased these domains from lugia2000 on this forum, but to my understanding that account has been hacked.
I'm closing this sale in hopes to come to an agreement with the real "lugia2000", but to make it very clear, I'm doing nothing until the above posts are removed.

My reputation is very important, and I'm not letting you bash it like that. If you want an agreement, respond to my PM and remove those posts.

Hello,soon-next week i will remove ALL my post,do you have prepared the data from those hackers for me?
Can you pm them to give back my email [email protected] and all my account?
I will stop trace them,and i will forget all the damage they made,and i hope theywill repentance
(i'm not sure what the meaning about this word-i want write word as conscious,i got this word from google translator :) )
And i always do what i promise.I never want bash you with my post,i'm panic at that time,sorry about it.
You must understand i'm very stress,it's about over 140 domain i have at GD,and the money is big.:(
See you tomorrow,must sleep first,at indonesia,there's different time 12 hours with US time,at here morning,at there night.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

I hope you keep your promise too Profezor.

Good night every one,God Bless you All and your family too.Selamat malam!:)

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Lucky your not buy more than 6 domain.Hope you can receive your money back.If you think $ 50 is small money,i like if you give it to me.Just kidding!:)
Don't give up Caffea,bad experiences make us more mature and cautious next time.
Next time,you will find great domain with good price,keep it and sell it,makes lot's money from it.
Or maybe,you want buy from me?off course not $ 10 each.:)
I believe ,this is miracle from God.if not,how many my domain will gone if i'm late around 1 days.
Price $ 5-$10 for good LLLL.com,will making people(even me)greedy.:)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased not all but 6 domains from profezor. I made payment via paypal and profezor pushed them into my godaddy account. That was why reg information was changed to mine (now they were changed to [email protected]).
The reason I asked is because I run the EaglesDomain reseller where some of those names being sold are registered.

caffea

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,soon-next week i will remove ALL my post,do you have prepared the data from those hackers for me?
Can you pm them to give back my email [email protected] and all my account?
I will stop trace them,and i will forget all the damage they made,and i hope theywill repentance
(i'm not sure what the meaning about this word-i want write word as conscious,i got this word from google translator :) )
And i always do what i promise.I never want bash you with my post,i'm panic at that time,sorry about it.
You must understand i'm very stress,it's about over 140 domain i have at GD,and the money is big.:(
See you tomorrow,must sleep first,at indonesia,there's different time 12 hours with US time,at here morning,at there night.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

I hope you keep your promise too Profezor.

Good night every one,God Bless you All and your family too.Selamat malam!:)

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Lucky your not buy more than 6 domain.Hope you can receive your money back.If you think $ 50 is small money,i like if you give it to me.Just kidding!:)
Don't give up Caffea,bad experiences make us more mature and cautious next time.
Next time,you will find great domain with good price,keep it and sell it,makes lot's money from it.
Or maybe,you want buy from me?off course not $ 10 each.:)
I believe ,this is miracle from God.if not,how many my domain will gone if i'm late around 1 days.
Price $ 5-$10 for good LLLL.com,will making people(even me)greedy.:)

This thing is much more complex than our imagination and it is not finished yet. (maybe never)
What if Profezor purchased domains from someone and didn't know they are stolen domains? Then we might be all screwed. Even if your domains or anything else were in danger, calm down, don't be crazy. I might file wrong disputes at paypal against Profezor. Sorry if I did something incorrect.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thing is much more complex than our imagination and it is not finished yet. (maybe never)
What if Profezor purchased domains from someone and didn't know they are stolen domains? Then we might be all screwed. Even if your domains or anything else were in danger, calm down, don't be crazy. I might file wrong disputes at paypal against Profezor. Sorry if I did something incorrect.
Hartono does a good job at english but does not know some expressions.

I can and never will buy a story of someone who buys domains but does not put them in their name. The 60 day thing I am familiar with. But then to keep the domain in someone else's name and keep the name servers pointed at the other person's parking account?

And then sell domains of quality LLLL.com for less than 10 bucks each to unload them?

Sorry, but 2+2=3 in this case.

And, I hope paypal can do a refund.

And I hope we have been able to save Hartono's domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom