• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AGX.com A-starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahouni

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Hello folks,

Up for grabs is this great LLL.com. Double premium A-starter. Originally purchased for Aero Global eXchange development project which we discontinued.
 
Last edited:
Pending sale
 
Last edited:
Sale fell in Escrow. Deal was worth 7k. Continuing to taking offers. Ready to close this quickly.
 
$5,000 plus escrow.com fee. Offer good 24hrs.
 
Thanks, but I've noticed a surge in demand of lll.com's so I won't accept anything less than the deal that fell through at 7,000$ + escrow which actually happened twice.
 
659 uv per month. Revenue I wouldn't know since it's not parked.
 
Okay two deals fell at 7k + escrow with other one having collateral amount in paypal.
 
Last edited:
Thread updated. Pm for BIN update. Best offer at 6,000$
 
why do the deals keep falling through?
 
I have no idea.. Both reached escrow, other one was gold member here so I requested paypal collateral...
 
Taking offers
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom