Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

AIPQ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikpierce

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I originally acquired this domain with plans to build an "Auto Insurance Price Quotes" lead generation website but do not have the time nor patience for development.

Registered at Godaddy. Expires 4/20/2017. Will accept Paypal or Escrow. Now a couple of ways to use this domain.

Ways to Make Money with This Domain

1. Build Auto Insurance Price Quotes - Insurance is one of the highest paying keywords on Google for good reason. Insurance buyers form a long term relationship with companies, and as they say, sh*t happens! There are lots of affiliates making a killing in the auto insurance niche. This is where I originally wanted to go with the domain. An abbrevation for Auto Insurance Price Quotes.

Exact Match for "Auto Insurance Price Quotes" - 170 searches - $60.95

Leads are worth a lot and even throwing up some Google Adsense could have a nice return. The domain is registered for the next 4 years so I am unmotivated to sell. But I thought if the right offer comes along, well you know the rest :)

2. Short LLLL.com brandable website - There's plenty of strong demand for LLLL.coms (check LLLLsales dot com) and it's easy to see why: shorter is often better. If you thought about starting a new company, then owning a short domain like AIPQ will help visitors remember you and tell their friends. Plus, it looks great on letterhead and business cards.

3. Rebrand your existing site - If your current site has AI or AIP or anything like that, it may be time to shorten your domain. Facebook bought FB.com and even though everyone knows the full URL. In case you choose to rebrand in the future, this could be a smart way.

4. Flip the domain - Lots of domains with the letter "Q" attract A LOT of interest for chinese companies. Q is a popular letter in China. If you have chinese contacts, speak Mandarin, or get in touch with a chinese company that may need the domain, then this could be an option. I would go this route but do not know the right people nor have the time to conduct proper research.

Contact Me

If you have an idea, then please PM me. Normally these sell for $4k to $5k but I will consider low $X,XXX offers. I am flexible and want to hear your vision. Let's do business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators