• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Aired.US

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Please appraise guys...



Thanks,
Rami
 
I wish I can know based on what do you guys appraise? is it based on personal opinions? experience? what exactly?

I've just received an offer for $570 for it and I thought about appraising it because I guess it was low!

Results 1 - 10 of about 20,100,000 for aired (in google)
Overture of 80+ (keep in mind that there are big sales with ZERO O.T)
Google Trends


I am not trying to attack anybody's appraisal, on the contrary, DNP is one of the poeple I HIGHLY respect and appreciate his help all the way... But I was just curious about the accuracy of these appraisals...

Thanks,
Rami
 
Rami, I think it comes mostly from experience. $570 is a good offer for this .us domain and I think you should accept it.

Mid xx to low xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom