• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Alan Eads .info - please value

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainPairs

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
I noticed that alaneads.info is available - do you think this name has any value - it gets over 8,000 hits in Google.

Unfortunately the .com has been taken by someone called Alan Eads - do you think there is a trade mark infringement there.
 
Over 200 hundred views in about 30 minutes and no posting.

Is this a record for a frivolous comment.
 
I'd say its worth $0, go ahead and register it if you want, people seem to register $0 value domains a lot :)

Hehe
 
Congrats Alan - you have now got the most views on page !. At this rate it will be over 1,000 by midnight GMT
 
I don't understand that as there are only about a dozen people on this board.
 
Haha, if only these people would start appraising. I think I should get some DNForum Bucks for this thread, after all, I'm the only reason anyone's looking at it :)
 
haha, no, my parents thought I got a new job though when they saw that last year
 
This is still the number 1 thread for views - even more than kids.us with 3 pages of replies.

Can anyone explain that please.
 
Originally posted by DomainPairs
This is still the number 1 thread for views - even more than kids.us with 3 pages of replies.

Can anyone explain that please.

Cos we're all crazy :D
 
Originally posted by DomainPairs
This is still the number 1 thread for views - even more than kids.us with 3 pages of replies.

Can anyone explain that please.

Yes. Alaneads likes to see his name up in lights, so he has clicked on this thread 400 times. :D
 
sorry, but this is worth nothing as far as I am concerned

peace
and happy thanksgiving
lawpal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom