• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers alcohol.tv, athletes.tv - top names for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

egdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
alcohol.tv (GD accepted, 100K overture)
athletes.tv (top sports television name)


I am looking to accept offers on the following top-level .tv domains. These names are currently at Domainrightnow.com and have regular renewal fees of $34.95/year. alcohol.tv was recently accepted at GreatDomains.com (5K-10K) suggested pricing, however I decided not to list at time of contract. I am looking for respectible offers starting in mid to high $xxx and Will sell shortly if attractive offer is given. I will keep all bidders informed of any bids and will look to take best offers hopefully over next 48 hours or so. Please PM offers if confidentiality is needed. Please submit best offer.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom