Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Alexa Rank: 78,743 Links: 100,000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMuch2AM

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: INSIDETHEWEB.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS2.LOOKSMART.COM
Name Server: NS1.LOOKSMART.COM
Name Server: NS0.LOOKSMART.COM
Name Server: NS3.LOOKSMART.COM
Updated Date: 13-may-2003
Creation Date: 05-mar-1999
Expiration Date: 05-mar-2004

Wonder who will get this baby?
M

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know about the fact that you are wondering who will get "this baby".
So nice if members share their feelings and emotions, isnt it ?

Geez..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TooMuch2AM

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Beatz...

I could have sworn this was the 'Expiring Domains' forum? :D

I'm just putting the word out for people who have more power than me to land this sort of name.

No need to get all uppity! :eek:

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TooMuch2AM - we already had lengthy discussions here about posting dropping names here *before* droptime.
Seems since then there is something like an unwritten agreement to not post such names anymore.

Just to make it clear for you once again:

The people that "have more power" than you already know the name will drop - no need to "put the word out".
Still posting these names will result in people pushing the NW bids although for most the high bid wont be in their budget anyway.

Get it ?

Its just *not nice* and doesnt help anyone.

But we all had this discussion not too long ago and i dont wanna start it again.

Thanks.

TooMuch2AM

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, but surely the forum should be renamed 'Dropping Domains' ?

Names are 'Expiring' from the day they are regged...

And how is one to adhere to an 'unwritten agreement' unless one was here to witness its declaration? As the saying goes 'If a tree falls in the forest...'

There is no FAQ for this forum, and we cant all read all the posts.

There's no need to go off on some sarcastic attempt to belittle me just to try and prove a tenuous point.

So I know now - perhaps we can clarify this with a FAQ?

Let that be the end of it.

M

Scooter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Seems since then there is something like an unwritten agreement to not post such names anymore.

Whatever agreements are in place, real or otherwise, TooMuch2AM is right, it says "Expiring" not "Expired".

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ever heard about a thing called "common sense" ?

As both of you seem to be pretty new on the board thats why i have replied in a *kinda* calm and friendly manner. :)

I already explained why its not nice to post those names and i hope we can leave it at that.

TooMuch2AM

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well Beatz,

I don't consider myself a 'big' or even a 'medium sized' player in this market, yet I know this domain is dropping, how high it's linkpop is and how much intrinsic value it has. So what makes you think that everyone else here doesn't know, or can find out easily the kind of info that I have found out? You must think there are some pretty stupid people on here?

Forget 'Common Sense' this is 'Common Knowledge'.

I was merely musing as to which one of the big players would get it.

Scooter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beatz,

I didn't agree with your original rant and you still haven't convinced me.

Good night everyone...

Y

_Yakov_

there is something like an unwritten agreement to not post such names anymore.

Beatz, please don't push a bull shit. There is no agreement or whatsoever. What about a "common sense" - I told you that the publishing the information that others try to keep private isn't nice, no matter what the information is. You apposed my statement and made you'rself worth. There will be no end to it, it's just a beginning.

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then close this forum.

Reopen one named: "Deleted and Re-registered Domains Forum"

Everything then will be clear.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What the f*** is the problem with you, Yakov ?

As this thread is about a dropping name posted before droptime, i have no idea what your opinion about whois details has to do with it ?!

Is it like you are following me around ?!

Note i said there "seems" to be an "unwritten" agreement since noone has posted a dropping name *before* drop time since that discussion.

Now, the thing YOU were upset about is a completely different story - as you were upset about finding your name in the statistics of already catched again names.

You might wanna look up that thread again to see EVERYONE disagreed with you on that one.

As said, i had no intention to start the discussion again and i kept it calm - so Yakov, if you have a personal problem with me, keep it private but stop following me around and attacking me personally everytime you think you see an opportunity.

Y

_Yakov_

You might wanna look up that thread again to see EVERYONE disagreed with you on that one.

Everyone now disagrees with you, so stop fallowing us around :laugh:

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beatz : Registered since April 2002.

He's over a year here. He must know this forum more.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by .com.net.org
Beatz : Registered since April 2002.

He's over a year here. He must know this forum more.

We are talking commom sense and unwritten laws not the age of membership

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
Beatz, you make no sense :laugh:

No, Yakov - its just you dont get the difference between what is discussed here and what was discussed in the "Top of the drops" thread.

Whatever - im tired of these kindergarden games.

This place is turning more and more into a wannabees place where people whine about their non-happening sales and cry for DNF management for help and where people wanna fight their "right" to post dropping names before droptime even if it doesnt make the smallest sense other than to showoff their " i know its dropping, too" attitude.

:rolleyes:

Y

_Yakov_

No, Yakov - its just you dont get the difference between what is discussed here and what was discussed in the "Top of the drops" thread.

Whatever - im tired of these kindergarden games.

This place is turning more and more into a wannabees place where people whine about their non-happening sales and cry for DNF management for help and where people wanna fight their "right" to post dropping names before droptime even if it doesnt make the smallest sense other than to showoff their " i know its dropping, too" attitude.

:rolleyes:

The most whining kid in this kindergarden is you, in fact this is what you do in this thread.
Business goes well, no complains as usual.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yakov,

all i did was explaining my point of view again to someone who seems to be pretty new here and might not be aware of the past discussions about this issue,which is perfectly ok.

As said, everything was calm and kinda friendly til you showed up in here and started making it personal.

You know, might it be the case you are pissed about me because i was not willing to sell that name to you for what you offered (as you indeed have followed me around since then)?

If so, learn to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom