Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Alexa Rank: 78,743 Links: 100,000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by beatz
Yakov,

all i did was explaining my point of view again to someone who seems to be pretty new here and might not be aware of the past discussions about this issue,which is perfectly ok.

As said, everything was calm and kinda friendly til you showed up in here and started making it personal.

You know, might it be the case you are pissed about me because i was not willing to sell that name to you for what you offered (as you indeed have followed me around since then)?

If so, learn to live with it.

This is no issue to me. I don't care about you and I don't fallow you around, neither I care about the .us domain I was thinking to buy from you.
You make no sense and you cannnot argue your case. I'm just making sure no one like you opens a mouse in apposing something without a convincing argument.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
_Yakov_ congrats on hot store

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Beatz. And, common sense has nothing to do with the title of the forum. There can be all kinds of discussion about Expiring Domains without posting prime expiring names before they drop. Just consider that if Beatz and I and others feel it is wrong, then why not wait untiil after the drop and ask the same question.

:)

TheBansche

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...ok, newbie here:

Don't mean to offend anybody, but I'm with Beatz on this one. The name of this game is low-profile trolling. The LAST thing you want to do is point out to the world that a domain is a hot property before it drops! You just cost some poor guy hundreds or even thousands of dollars on NW. Pointing out an untaken snap you're not using is one thing, but GEEZ!!! Use your heads guys.

Y

_Yakov_

Yeah, i'ts better not to post but PM them all to me.

$50 / domain

1)Terms:
You send me your list of domains at least 24 hours before they drop. If they don't have a snap and I like them I order snaps. If they have snaps already, then I will bid on NW and use other drop serviced to catch domains I like. You get paid for every domain I get, no matter what service catched the domains for me, you get $50 for each domain. Domains must not be in my list. If a domain has no snap and I order a snap, then it's obious I was not aware of the domain and thus you qualify to be paid for it if it's caught, in all other cases the biz. is based on trust.
I'm not aware of 75% of dropping domains that I would like to go for. So, if you send me a pretty full list, there will be lots of domains that I'm not aware of and for which I would pay in case they are caught.

2) Here is the second option: $25/domain
You name a domain that has no snap, I order a snap for it and send you $25/domain regardless of whether it's caught or not.

Lists to be sent 1-2 days before the drop time. Individual domains without a snap may be sent when they are in redemption period. Be aware, I don't snap junk.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point of this forum is TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION.

Let's not forget that. The point is not to hide information so that a few illuminati can take advantage of everyone else's ignorance.

The original post about a dropping name was perfectly acceptable.

Stop beating people down for using the forum the way it was intended!!

BEATZ, are you playing with a full deck?

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TooMuch2am,

Thank you for bring the name to our attention.

No, I did not know it was going to drop. However, it is not the type of name I would chase. And, I will not make a wager at NW on it. But, because of the high visibility of the name (traffic). The price will still be sky high.

You might want to think about what everyone has stated on the forum. And, decide what you want to do in the future. And, expect this type of discussion again.

But, you might want to think before you act. Because, you will be helping one person and financially injuring someone else.

I am on the fence on this topic. Because, I would want to know about the name if I didn't know about it. And, If I did my homework and knew about the name. And was "trolling" for it.
I would not want you to make more competition for me.

???????

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup, and if you pee on too many people here, who will be willing to deal with you in the future, not many.

Mike

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by Tippy
Yup, and if you pee on too many people here, who will be willing to deal with you in the future, not many.

Mike

Tippy, what do you mean by pee? Please explain.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But, you might want to think before you act. Because, you will be helping one person and financially injuring someone else.

NO. WRONG. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T DO!

LET THE INFORMATION FLOW FREELY HERE IN THIS FORUM, AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. YOU WILL GAIN MORE DEALS THAN YOU WILL LOSE.

I am on the fence on this topic.

THE BEST THING TO DO IN THAT CASE IS TO READ AND ASK QUESTIONS. POST WHEN YOU FEEL THE TUG OF GRAVITY AND SEE THE LIGHT.

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComCowboy, why are you yelling?

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by DotComCowboy

NO. WRONG. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T DO!

LET THE INFORMATION FLOW FREELY HERE IN THIS FORUM, AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. YOU WILL GAIN MORE DEALS THAN YOU WILL LOSE.

I am on the fence on this topic.

THE BEST THING TO DO IN THAT CASE IS TO READ AND ASK QUESTIONS. POST WHEN YOU FEEL THE TUG OF GRAVITY AND SEE THE LIGHT.

%100 agreed

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
Tippy, what do you mean by pee? Please explain.
----------------------------------------------------------------

What I mean is, don't get other Members upset/mad at you, don't mess with what they are trying to do, catch a name as quietly as possible :)

Someone once posted a name I was watching and I strongly believe this affected the price at which it went for. I wasn't very happy, just like anyone else in their right mind would be if a Domain is reveled prior to dropping.

Sure we all know most people are aware they are dropping but when someone posts a Domain in the Forum, all hope is just about gone to get it at a resonable price.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom