• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed All 50 states .com real estate domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandibos

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I have all 50 states:
ForeclosedHomesSTATENAME.com

I realize that all the domains are kind of long, but would having all 50 states add much value to the whole package?

Really, really hard to get all 50 states in any category, especially good rich keyword domains in real estate.

Any thoughts on this one? Thanks all.
 
Wow...I come from a Real Estate background and I think you have an awesome collection. I would not even venture to guess the value. I would like to see what others think. How long have you been collecting these?

Good luck.
 
bit long names but I can't risk saying the value - may be high as well.
 
Good collection wouldn't like to hazard a guess but property domains seem to be quite popular at the moment. So advertise them everywhere on all the forums and you might find a buyer for all! Taking into consideration your asking price. Perhaps you could consider google adwords to get a little more publicity?? Cheers Bud.
 
nice collection:lol:
 
good for you.. any idea of how much you value them???/
 
StateForeclosedHomes.com would be much better, imo. I own (and have sold) a ton of names that are similar to the set, and I would say low $xx each. Perhaps mid-high $xxx for the entire set, but unless they are bringing in traffic and/or making money, it will be a hard sell.
 
They are currently on Trafficz and bring in an average of $400 per year as a group. I have just converted to their new Web2.0 template, so I'm hoping the traffic and CTR will improve. Currently average CTR is about 9%.

Since I have the entire set, it could be valuable to one of these national foreclosure sites? I agree with most of you that individually there is not much value in them.

I will not sell them unless someone buys the entire group. I'll just keep them on TZ.

How much should I ask when contacting any foreclosure companies??
 
a litte long and the state and the end hurts as well. I would have to say undeveloped around 15-25 bucks each
 
Thanks for all estimates for single domain prices, but have not seen any package value estimate with all 50 in one group. Most of you have appraised at $XX each, but.....

Question is: Does the fact that I have all 50 boost the total package value at all?
 
A nice collection. The avg number of unique visits going to all sites per day or monthly and knowing the traffic souce is needed to properly appraise the network. But I do suspect they get very little if any typeins (especially with the state name being last instead of first).
 
xx because you have all 50 of them :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom