Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Am I correct in my assumption that there would be people trying to liquidate and sell in the coming months?

Metaphysical

I have arrived
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello All

I was just trying to read the lay of the land. It's a very interesting time and I was curious if this would be a good time to assume that there would be people who are trying to unload their portfolio? In other words, is this going to a good time for buyers? There is talk in every area of markets crashing and prices going down. Rents in my area are already showing signs of a downward spike. I guess I'm trying to find out if I'm in the right time at the right place :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

liquidation of domains and portfolios, is on a domain owner by domain owner case

however, there is no mass rush to liquidate premium or high quality domains from my perspective.

the values for top tier name is increasing, so price drops in this market, will be from those who might be struggling to maintain or those needing cash for other purchases.

but it's always best to keep some cash on hand, when good deals come around.

imo....

Metaphysical

I have arrived
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi

liquidation of domains and portfolios, is on a domain owner by domain owner case

however, there is no mass rush to liquidate premium or high quality domains from my perspective.

the values for top tier name is increasing, so price drops in this market, will be from those who might be struggling to maintain or those needing cash for other purchases.

but it's always best to keep some cash on hand, when good deals come around.

imo....

Thank you for the lay of the land. I guess it's like life, case by case basis and depending on the individual. I guess there is no mass rush but it's good to hear top tier values are increasing - tells me there is absolutely no harm going for some premium names.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom