• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Am I doing the right thing? ManagerServices .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
4,948
Reaction score
30
I have been collecting domains.

e.g

Recently I acquired

Go-shop .com
ePornographer .com
InformationTechnologyNews .com
PromoteProducts .com
ManagerServices .com
CreatingMoney .com
VirtualCelebrity .com

etc....

Do you think I am doing the right thing to collect such domains for resale?

I appreciate your input.

thanks:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
With sales you are doing on the forum, I can say you are doing much better than 90% of the members I observe around here.

I consider you are one of the top domainers..

As long as you are making money, keep doing what you are doing!
 
With sales you are doing on the forum, I can say you are doing much better than 90% of the members I observe around here.

I consider you are one of the top domainers..

As long as you are making money, keep doing what you are doing!

Agree if you sell domains you are doing right!
Only a suggestion: diversified and invest in some acronyms also.
Good luck James!
 
Hard to say without knowing what you paid, but they are decent names with resale value IMO. I especially like

PromoteProducts .com
ManagerServices .com
CreatingMoney .com
VirtualCelebrity .com
 
Thank you all for your kind words.

I have been buying domains on average 2 to 3 per day lately and I like to know your thoughts whether such domains are appropriate for resale.
 
If you are making $$$ keep going

good luck
 
Those are good names. No doubt about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom