• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AmateurBikini.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a bikini for amateurs and another for pros???? 20$ max.
 
The term 'Amateur Bikini' was searched 2,961 times in June according to Overture's Keyword Selector Tool.

Think 'Amateur Bikini Models' or 'Amateur Bikini Contest'

Surely it is worth more than $20
 
hmmmmm, you are right, I give it 150$.
 
OVTR is not always a good measure of value, while I can see the domain bikinicontest being worth something, I cant say the same about amateurbikini, mid $xx
 
I would say $150-250.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
AmateurHotLinks com $75 Apr 06 Afternic
BikiniPal com $171 Jan 05 eBay
AmateurNight com $220 Oct 05 Afternic
AmateurGirlPorn com $300 Apr 06 Afternic
BikiniSets com $2,050 Mar 06 SnapNames
BikiniPosters com $2,088 Jan 06 Afternic
AmateurAlbum com $3,002 Oct 05 SnapNames

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Thanks Chacal, domainha & BidNo for your comments.
 
I think everyone here is underestimating the potential here. I personally know lots of girls whom make a living off of ametuer bikini contests. I am a photographer by trade and shoot swimsiut shots sometimes. They make more money than people think, almost as much as a good stripper. Could be a real money making sight that hosts live online contests. Or a sight that indexes pictures of girls in bikinis-ametuers to be exact. That could get a bunch of traffic in the right hands. I think a good name like that with a ovt over 1000 developed could turn into something real good, worth Xxxx. But as-is I say $250+ and maybe 1000 enduser. Just know guys that I live in Hawaii so lots of bikinis out here!
 
enduser easily mid xxx to xxxx

a little development could go a long way with this
 
Thank you for your your insight spectre and gdurni.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom