• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Amen.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

77678

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
MY SITE http://amen.mobi
div+css
search.amen.mobi
wap.amen.mobi
sin.amen.mobi
prayers.amen.mobi
proxy.amen.mobi
blog.amen.mobi
 
I wish I could give you an accurate appraisal except WOW! This was one I would have loved to reg. When I found AMENS still available, it was gone from the moment I found it to the time it took me to enter it.

I view this as being a BIG daily devotional and inspirational message of the day type thing.

You took it where it needs to be...on the web.

In the hands of a major broadcasting company (and there are many independent Christian and even non Christian powerhouse broadcasting companies out there) I would say that this would be a gem.

A dollar figure right now is high xxxx, low xx,xxx.

I say sit on it, let .mobi go mainstream America (oh, and it will), then let them come to you. Valuation for an enduser for a STRONG 4 letter word like this with the mass appeal and broad reach and the power it represents?

Name your price.

Can I get an AMEN, y'all!
 
I agree with doc on this one, a really strong .mobi. I also think it is premature to try and place a dollar value on the domain alone... it could easily be worth 6 figures to the right people, the amount of money that people donate/spend on religion is insane!

I will pray that you find the right buyer :angel:
 
Yes, people will totally RUSH to type Amen.mobi on their cellphone to get the prayer of the day (as opposed to nude wallpaper chick of the day). Happy Easter y'all.
 
Yes, people will totally RUSH to type Amen.mobi on their cellphone to get the prayer of the day (as opposed to nude wallpaper chick of the day). Happy Easter y'all.
Yo! I think you're on to something. Nudi.mobi?
 
thx,I also hoped amen.mobi may find ending buyer
 
zero....just donate to the Church....make happy someone.

(it`s supposed to be a joke)


Ok: if the Church would buy there you go......high xx,xxx
 
amen.mobi

sells on sedo

Amen.mobi proved high traffic
pls use http://editor.amen.mobi that is beta,
this is good domain.i will sell it.
amen.MOBI is an good name!
OVT 6,000
Google records 28,800,000
.fr version PR 7
http://www.premiumdomain.com/che ck/?domain=amen.mobi



[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Cities[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Regions[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Languages[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Loading...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Top cities (normalized)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]1.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Lima, Peru[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]2.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Tunis, Tunisia[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]3.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Puteaux, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]4.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Paris, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]5.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Montpellier, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]6.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Aubervilliers, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]7.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Marseille, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]8.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Lyon, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]9.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Bordeaux, France[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]10.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Strasbourg, France[/SIZE]

http://www.amen.mobi
http://search.amen.mobi
http://blog.amen.mobi
http://prayers.amen.mobi
http://sin.amen.mobi
http://shop.amen.mobi
http://editor.amen.mobi
http://proxy.amen.mobi
etc

foot.jpg


I will appreciate your appraisals and thoughts.

pls,continue
 
I dont know how to praise more. Your own appraisals and thoughts are enough.
 
oh my god :eek:

this name is an Almighty indeed :ok:
 
thank you,continue,pls

oh my god :eek:

this name is an Almighty indeed :ok:


wow,“god bless you ,Amen!“ haha¬¬

i think you that is a gent man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom