• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed America 247 dot Net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
553
Reaction score
13
Domain Name: America 247 (.)net
Creation date: 08 Dec 1999
Expiration date: 08 Dec 2007

Seeking Appraisal's.

Thank's.
 
Thank's DNP. any more appraisals please?
 
numbers and .net..not a good combo....just 24 would be better...its an ok domain, but I cant see it selling for more than low to mid $$$ reseller...
 
numbers and .net..not a good combo....just 24 would be better...its an ok domain, but I cant see it selling for more than low to mid $$$ reseller...

IMO if you are lucky
 
sorry, I don't see much value in this one unless I am missing something...
50-100$
 
It is net plus it has numbers.
I do not think that you will have an offer for more than mid xxx$
 
Thank you all for your valueable appraisals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom