Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

androplex.com - android fanboy autoblog - making 60.00 mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewonder

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling an autoblog that I created for myself and friends to monitor all the current android news. We are no longer developing for android so its not needed. If you look at the site, there ads down the right hand side. Those are paid for by a telecom company. They bring about 60 a month depending on the exchange rate.

The site is set to run automatically, however, the top news does require you to promote it and add an image.

I have people that have asked me to do reviews of their games but I just do not have the time.

You will get the code which is custom, the cron job to do the pulling and organizing, and the domain name. I will also forward the company info so you can arrange further payments going to you vs me. I will also give you an email from the game developer.

The blog is based on wordpress and everything is updated. I will provide you the DB and the site in 2 seperate zip files.

The site averages about 80 unique visitors a day and that is with zero promotion..

Stats: http://www.androplex.com/androstats.png

As for price, 350.00

Domain summit 2024

davewonder

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to add more financial info. Currently, the site is earning:
50-60 USD via paypal for advertisers
10-20 USD via amazon affiliate

I am also getting requests to do reviews of a

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im bit interested, but afraid that site might get banned one day, since it's not original content, but auto blog

davewonder

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about that. I do try to post original content its the time issue. As I said, I do have companies asking me to do reviews of their games or apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators