• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Angelx666 Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

olebean

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
506
Reaction score
1
Happy 26th Birthday, I would start singing it but I am afraid the animals in the forum would take to kindly to it..... So I'll leave it to the esteemed forum members to sing
 
Happy Birthday! I think the exact age is 23 btw.

There is a known bug in the forum software which causes a random number to be added to the age of some members.
 
Happy birthday from my side as well
Enjoy your day :-)
 
Happy Birthday! I think the exact age is 23 btw.

There is a known bug in the forum software which causes a random number to be added to the age of some members.


Always paint a lady younger than she maybe :smilewinkgrin: browny points coming?
 
browny points?

No, I get dnf$ for every time I post bullshit here.
 
Angel...show us your birthday cake!:cheesy:
 
Happy Birthday :)

PM Me And I Will Make You A Logo

Regards, JMD
 
msl said:
A single 23 year old angel on the boards!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Thank you. I should probably tell you that I made up the Angelx666 character. Fun... I'll publish the various PM's I've received later, along with the emails.
 
Thank you. I should probably tell you that I made up the Angelx666 character. Fun... I'll publish the various PM's I've received later, along with the emails.


Typist if data didnt suggest otherwise we might believe you ... nice try though ;)
 
wow, thanks so much, have never expected so much attention, probably doing something right, yea was as wild as usual, just recovered :)

many luv!:blush:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom