Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Happy Birthday! I think the exact age is 23 btw.
There is a known bug in the forum software which causes a random number to be added to the age of some members.
browny points?
No, I get dnf$ for every time I post bullshit here.
Angel...show us your birthday cake!:cheesy:
A single 23 year old angel on the boards!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3081/666qs2.gif
Save you the time John!!!
msl said:A single 23 year old angel on the boards!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Thank you. I should probably tell you that I made up the Angelx666 character. Fun... I'll publish the various PM's I've received later, along with the emails.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.