Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[ANNIVERSARY SALE] ExcellentHost Enterprises >> UK & US Locations, Shared, VPS & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolurNET.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
====================================
• :welcome: Homepage • :first: Why Choose Us • :wave: Contact our Departments • :gossip: CALL US @ 1-888-U-GO-CIAN ext. 2

TOLL FREE SALES HOTLINE: 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426) ext. 2
Premium support over phone also available for a nominal fee
====================================

############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############​
  • From the founders of PolurNET Communications, ExcellentHost Enterprises is a registered business name of CIAN Technologies Inc., an emerging leader in online-based solutions for over 6 years. This division specializes in UK and US based hosting, boasting a redundant network, latest server technology as well as an attractive and interactive website for ease of use. Check us out today!
  • Our reputation is well known in the webhosting industry, with numerous accolades for superior support, reliability and server performance. For instance, our sister company, PolurNET Communications, has been rated #1 for the past 24 consecutive months based number of reviews and overall ranking at the authentic user-reviewed site, WebHostingJury.com out of 5000+ reviews and 500+ hosts! :cool: For over three years, our company is also one of the most popular webhosts on NamePros, a forum with over 150,000 members , including many staff members, high ranking domainers, large corporations and still growing daily!
  • Need a Domain Registration? Visit our subsidiary, RapidName.com
Looking for the fastest response times to Europe? Our premier class UK datacenter facility is located at BlueSquare, in Southern England outside of the M25. The BlueSquare datacenter was built from the ground up, and boasts multiple internet backbone connections for utmost redundancy. We recommend our specialty UK datacenter location for customers that target mainly European and Asian markets (including UK, France, Spain, China and India), who require reliability and high performance response times that is close to home!

#####################################

ExcellentHost Enterprises (ExcellentHost.com)is a registered business name of the Canadian company CIAN Technologies Inc., which is proud to offer a full line of Shared, Reseller, Windows, VPS and dedicated hosting packages. Our offices are located in multiple locations, including Canada and the US.

Our core SoftLayer and BlueSquare (London, England) network servers all boast Quad-Speed Dual Intel Xeon Processors with a 1300Mhz FSB, 4GB+ RAM, RAID5, SA-SCSI hard drives, remote backups, global clustered DNS and more. Enjoy the extreme performance with all new orders!

==============================================
.:: Shared Hosting Plans ::.

Featured US Datacenter (Seattle, Dallas or Washington, D.C.) :cheer2: Specials:

++ SimpliLITE ES-156

--> 150 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwidth and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin (Multilingual!), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 10 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 2 Add-on / 2 Parked Domains
--> 10 Sub Domains
--> cPanel v11 - Complete with an intuitive interface, helpful wizards and step-by-step instructions.

--> Perl, Native & latest PHP 5.2.10/MySQL 5.0x support, with PHP eAccelerator, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, LIMITED TIME OFFER $3.59/month or $43.08/year (USD pricing)

Also see our popular SimpliPRO ES-2510 for only $4.99/mth, Prime ES-3515 and ExcellencePRO ES-8030, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

Featured UK Datacenter (London, England) :cheer2: Specials:

Click here for all UK-based Plans

++ SimpliLITE ESK-156

--> 150 MB Space, 6 GB Bandwidth
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwidth and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin (Multilingual!), Fantastico Deluxe

--> 10 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 2 Add-on / 2 Parked Domains
--> 10 Sub Domains
--> cPanel v11 - Complete with an intuitive interface, helpful wizards and step-by-step instructions.

--> Perl, Native & latest PHP 5.2.10/MySQL 5.0x support, with PHP eAccelerator, Zend, IonCube, mod_rewrite and more modules available!
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Runs Wordpress, MediaWiki, Joomla, vBulletin, IPB, OScommerce and many other popular scripts!

--> Low # of Sites per Server Ratio!

and much more for only:

Lifetime Price-Locked, LIMITED TIME OFFER $3.99/month or $47.88/year (USD pricing, approximately £1.97 UK pounds)

========================
**UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2009: Enter rebate code "CELEBRATE2ND" during order time, and receive an instant 20% off ANY SHARED, RESELLER OR VPS plan on all payment terms for the FIRST MONTH ONLY of your account!

*Valid only for DNF referrals, applicable on first month of service only. Subsequent months will have regular pricing (above) applied, while yearly/quarterly/semi-annual customers get a one-time discount equivalent to 20% during signup
========================

Also see other popular UK plans SimpliPRO ESK-2510 for only $4.99/mth, Prime ESK-3515 and ExcellencePRO ESK-8030, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

Searching for other types of packages? See any of the following for a detailed description of our service offerings:

=>Reseller Plans - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> Virtual Private Servers (VPS) - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

=> Dedicated Servers - US Datacenter or UK Datacenter

Still wondering about our reputation? Here are several recent Testimonials from our sister company, PolurNET.com:
REAL Reviews on Authoritative Discussion Forums and Many Sites! ::
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21, 22, 23, 24

==============

HostJury.com said:
PolurNET staff members and services are top quality to me. Fast and reliable services and answers. Whenever I messed up with my web site, they have always helped me in short time.

Lately I had to pay my renewal, but I completely forgot becuase I was on holidays. Whgen I came back home I downloaded my e-mail I read the billing invoice. My site was suspended. I wrote polurnet throughout a ticket and I paid renewal. Easy and fast.I suggested PolurNET to friends and some of them became their clients. They do enjoy this webhosting.

-Eduardo Marchese, apneaepesca.com

WebHostingTalk said:
I've been a client of ExcellentHost for quite sometime now, actually my account was upgraded from PolurNet when I moved from shared to VPS and latter to dedicated server as my site grew.

My experience with ExcellentHost has been positive and I rarely contact them regarding a technical problem, but when I do they offer full support, even if the problem is entirely of my own making.

They normally take 4-6 hours to take on a problem after a ticket is open, but once they get into it they solve it pretty fast. This might seem slow but their answer is always positive to me, I used to work with a hosting company that treated me like crap, like if I were abusing their servers, but that has never been the case here even with a much heavier traffic.

These are my 2 cents. I hope some one finds this review helpful.

-Diego Barajas, socialdot.com

PolurNET manages to provide excellent (nothing short of impressive) customer service and technical support for a very affordable price.

We've tried a range of both discount and premium hosting providers (such as Hostgator, dot5, IXwebhosting) in the past, but PolurNET represents one of the best values out there without compromising reliability and quality.

Their customer service reps are great to deal with and offer thorough support (not the repeated typical and frustrating canned responses). I especially appreciate the fact that they've been very patient and helpful with issues that they werent even obligated to support (Third party issues).

I recommend PolurNET to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.

-Joe M., cbnetwerks.com

>> S E E M O R E @ webhostingjury.com

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check the newly launched ExcellentHost.com; you'll definitely not be disappointed!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-U-GO-CIAN (846-2426), or contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://www.excellenthost.com/support or email sales[at]excellenthost.com

Best Regards,
ExcellentHost Enterprises Staff

**© 2009 CIAN Technologies Inc., d/b/a ExcellentHost Enterprises all rights reserved. Do not attempt to copy format of this sales thread**

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators