Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Announcement re name pulled from auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
To all,

I would like to notify everyone that kareem.org is not for sale in the next live auction. It is listed, but I just sold it and did not realise that I could not retract it from the auction - I actually did try to, but gregr did his job by sticking to the rules which I had failed to read properly.

As I cannot be there, I will not be bidding, so please be aware that I am no longer the owner of kareem.org and cannot therefore give it to anyone who bids on it. If you are present at the auction please notify the others there.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I did not realise the name could not be removed from auction.

Thankyou

***EDITED TO ENSURE NO BAD REFLECTION ON GREG AS THIS WAS NOT INTENDED***

Upvote 0

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Greg - I'll bring the matches. Thanks NamePopper and CoolHost - glad that you guys are such a big part of the DNForum (same to everyone else who'e been so great about it) and you can pat yourself on the back Ed30 - I don't think anyone else is going to ;-)

Domain Summit 2024

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
Greg - I'll bring the matches. Thanks NamePopper and CoolHost - glad that you guys are such a big part of the DNForum (same to everyone else who'e been so great about it) and you can pat yourself on the back Ed30 - I don't think anyone else is going to ;-)

Glad to hear that everything is :cool: here, Tigga! Honestly. I do hope you understand my initial concerns here ... and am very happy that everyone (including Reign) worked together here to keep things smooth. Again, you're to be commended for jumping into the fire, rather than turning and running away from the situation.
I completely understand Ed30, as well. We're :cool: ... in fact, I'm getting his name that he purchased from me over to him now! :)
Good times last night! See you at the next. Worth $49.95?? YAH!
Have fun and Good Luck with your sales.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you handled this situation as best you could Tigga! :cool:

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Larry
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for pointing that out. I believe Platinum allows 5 lines and 2 links. If that's not correct I'm sure gregr or a mod will set me straight at which time I will make the necessary adjustments!

Larry

I'm still on the mylar plan... Looks like metal but it's not (looks like a URL but it's not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom