• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AnOpenSource.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Please appraise AnOpenSource.com

What do you think it's pros and cons are and it's value.

thanks
________
 
cons are obviously the "an", that takes pretty much away all the value, all the other TLDs are still available, which means there is no other demand for this name, but at least its a dot com, and opensource is a big thing, but I would not register that domain so I would say low $xx
 
I rarely conisder non-.coms being regegd as a good indicator of what a .COM is worth. But thanks for taking the time to post. Any other thoughts as to it's raw value and maybe value to an end user or if developed?

Thanks
 
mid xxx
I think it's a solid "Open Source" variation. With open source starting to become a major disrupter in the software/information infrastructure, I can definitely see an end user wanting to pay x,xxx-xx,xxx for this name. Just hold on to it.

Yea, I definitely plan on holding for a while....

I would be interested on some more thoughts and appraisals


thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom