Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

dynadot Another satisfying experience with Dynadot

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Dynadot.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

ok here's the situation:

I have a .co.uk domain in my dynadot account that i have sold so in order to transfer it i need to have the IPS tag changed.

Go into my account only to see there's no option to do that myself - what the..?!

Write them an email i need that tag to be changed, call them up as well.

They tell me, no problem but it will take some days as they haven't programmed that into their system yet.

I'm like no way, i need it done today, latest tomorrow.

So just a few hours later, i get an email saying the tag was indeed changed, but not only that, they even have put the "tag change for uk domains" as an option into the account interface already so next time i can do it myself - all within hours.

Now you tell me - when was the last time you had a problem at your registrar and made some suggestions and the registrar actually not only implements your idea but does so *within a matter of hours* ?!

I know, one might argue they should have had that option to change the tag in the account interface anyway - but that's not the point.Point is, how fast they reacted on my inquiry and that my needs as a customer were taken seriously.

And remember, i'm no big player customer there at all (maybe 8 names).

As said, there are slightly cheaper registrars than dynadot but i think the support there is worth it every penny.

Admitted, might be i'm so enthusiastic because of my very bad experiences with registerfly but still show me a registrar that reacts so fast, problem oriented and friendly like they do.

:)

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I must agree with you....I like their service and their simple cp even it´s not so´cool´ as many around...and they accept Paypal without charging any aditional fees and all made simple....Dynadot it´s a great Registrar....

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree, nothing but good things to say about dynadot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom