• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anti Wls

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
I have put up an ANTI-WLS site on my domain

EXPIREDDOMAINNAMES.COM

I am trying to organize any articles or news that has been put out about the WLS since it's first conception.

I open suggestions from all. Feel free to send me any good articles, links, or content. Hopefully my website ranking and type ins will help get the word out about the WLS.

I don't know about you but I ain't gonna sit idle for the next two months and watch this come down the pipe.

:evil: <- Verisign & Microsoft
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom