• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale AntivirusSoftware.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

accelerator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
42
I'm inviting offers on AntivirusSoftware.tv at Sedo.

For US traffic I'm seeing 80 estimated AdWords clicks on the exact match.

Antivirus software is a high revenue potential sector and there are a number of relevant affiliate programmes.

Thanks :cool:
 
My gut feeling is that antivirus software could be a good niche to target if enough effort is put in. Just look at the number of AdWords ads that come up for the term. I think you'd really need to go deep into reviewing each AV product, e.g. video reviews, and note that some AV suppliers already have their own YouTube channel.

I feel there is potential here, so if you agree, feel free to make an offer on the domain at Sedo.

Thanks
 
AntivirusSoftware.tv is still up for sale at Sedo.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom