Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any deals on Estibot membership?

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking of signing up for Estibot, because of a new strategy I've thought of trying for domaining.

Unfortunately, the $99 per month is going to be a bit steep for me. Does anyone know of any promo codes, or methods to attain membership more inexpensively than what is listed?

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was looking for something like this too, but from my own search and judging by the lack of responses, I'm guessing there aren't any. Would be nice for them to offer discounts every now and then!

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would also join if it was a bit cheaper, maybe someone can direct the management to view this thread, and offer a DNF special.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me what a service like Estibot (with laughable domain estimations even for straightforward numerics, acronyms and dictionary terms) is now offering for this $99/mo ? I thought domain estimates was all they did, maybe paying money will get you a live person to actually do it instead of a bot.....? so I wonder what else they're offering these days for all that money (A LOT OF MONEY) that I haven't heard about

And yeah, I'd say $99/mo is steep, lol, it's VERY steep..... I would not give those people even $99/YEAR unless I knew their services were not a joke, I haven't even been to their site in a long time

:-/

Last edited:

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me what a service like Estibot (with laughable domain estimations even for straightforward numerics, acronyms and dictionary terms) is now offering for this $99/mo ? I thought domain estimates was all they did, maybe paying money will get you a live person to actually do it instead of a bot.....? so I wonder what else they're offering these days for all that money (A LOT OF MONEY) that I haven't heard about

And yeah, I'd say $99/mo is steep, lol, it's VERY steep..... I would not give those people $99/year unless I knew their services were not a joke, I haven't even been to their site in a long time

:-/

It is $99 per month, and it is more so for the back end domain research tools, then the domain estimates.

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$99 is too much. $29 I'd pay, but never 99....Are you listening estibot ?

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Contacted them and they offered a "trial" 50% off for one month. Sent numerous emails back to do it, but no replies after that. A dud.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They give you the contacts of potential end users.

basically, it queries email addresses of registered domain owners, who happen to have one or more of the "keywords" entered, in the initial search.

so, the more domains you own, the more likely you, I, or another, will get a solicitation from that source.

finding potentials who "currently don't have a domain name", and want to buy one....is the key.

and I'd be glad to pay $99 a month for that!

:)

imo....

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DOFO.com uses the estibot valuator and it is free

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom