Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any discounts on rooms at the hotel?

MaxCathy

Reaction score
Seeking that perfect room at a great price? Well, luck might just be on your side! Head over to www.LosAltosResort.com – rumor has it they occasionally roll out some fantastic discounts that could make your stay even sweeter. It's like unwrapping a travel treat! So, why not give it a go? Wishing you a cozy and budget-friendly stay wherever you land!

ICA

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi there, you can book the hotel here. You don't need the code, the group rate will be applied automatically.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
The group block is already at a discounted rate (rooms start at $89/night plus fees). It's a pretty good deal for a brand new hotel!

Thank you. It looks like a great hotel, and, yes, it is a real deal (the prices elsewhere are more expensive).

I booked myself a room for 5 nights at Circus Hotel (10 min distance). This will be an expensive year in regard of travel costs, and I want to be in control of these :)

ICA

Level 1
Reaction score
Thank you. It looks like a great hotel, and, yes, it is a real deal (the prices elsewhere are more expensive).

I booked myself a room for 5 nights at Circus Hotel (10 min distance). This will be an expensive year in regard of travel costs, and I want to be in control of these :)
It's a big plus of Vegas - plenty of hotels to choose from! We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!

KabirSim

Reaction score
It's great to hear from you again. I'll be happy to check for any available discounts on hotel rooms for you. Every little saving can make a big difference, right? While I'm searching, I wanted to share another travel tip with you. Have you ever thought about upgrading your travel experience with discount business class tickets? It's a fantastic way to add a touch of luxury to your journey without breaking the bank. You'll enjoy spacious seating, gourmet meals, and exclusive amenities, making your trip even more enjoyable. Who knows, you might find an offer that's too good to resist! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. discount business class ticket

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
It's great to hear from you again. I'll be happy to check for any available discounts on hotel rooms for you. Every little saving can make a big difference, right? While I'm searching, I wanted to share another travel tip with you.

Tx Kabir, the event is over :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom