• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any experience - good or bad - with BulkRegister

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
4,162
Reaction score
7
Have any experience with Bulk Register?
http://www.bulkregister.com

I just opened an account with them as insisted by the seller of a premium name I purchased. I paid $50 for the account, but it may be worth it for me, as they're having an unbelievable deal on $5 transfers in. More on that here
But, before I start to move masses of names to them, I want to see what your views of them are.

Please share anything, good or bad, to help me make this important decision.
 
MediaHound said:
Have any experience with Bulk Register?
http://www.bulkregister.com

I just opened an account with them as insisted by the seller of a premium name I purchased. I paid $50 for the account, but it may be worth it for me, as they're having an unbelievable deal on $5 transfers in. More on that here
But, before I start to move masses of names to them, I want to see what your views of them are.

Please share anything, good or bad, to help me make this important decision.

Hola..well my opinion of bulkregister.com is that they have been very good in terms of service and security ... their management tools have been just ok in the past...they were kinda behind in their feature set for awhile but they have recently added quite a few new features. I would have probably used them more over the years but they were always more expensive.

At $5 a name .. you won't be disappointed but make sure you find out what the fee will change too when renewal time comes around so there are no surprises.

anyhow...so ya I would be comfortable recommending them as long as the renewal fees are agreed to at a reasonable fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom