• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any feedback on .TV relaunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Anyone catch the goings on at the .tv re-launch today?
 
Yes I participated,

But I lost my prefered one because the CB was invalid in the account I selected... Grr!
Just few seconds to change of account but enough to lost this gem I wanted so much...
Desesperated I regged these ones without real enthousiasm (1K each one):

og.tv (olympic games)
jo.tv (jeux olympic = olympic games in french)

noel.tv (christmas in french)
programmes.tv (programs in french)

vo.tv (version originale)
ol.tv (oLympique Lyonnais TV)
da.tv (da da da du du du ..)

...

i am not aware of any of the best premium (+50K) be sold.
 
I've got some premium as well. I like their management panel creating your own portal... definitely a choose from users perpective to register .TV than other extension.

Check one I created for fans site www.Yeng.TV still improving.

Regards,
em

50K very common cities tsk no budget for that.
 
how did u reached that panel?
 
After you registers, enable the social networking then configure it through me.tv

My surname is premium, what the heck, good for company portal so I register it.
 
i m trying to find how i will enable this but still nothing
maybe i must contact support
 
I got a few 3 and 2 letter ones and a porn related one.

da.tv (da da da du du du ..)

I was very close to getting that one, but I chose ia.tv instead.
Also got nn.tv
 
i like da- i was looking at that one- da is very commonly used as 'the" these days in hophop and such- da' music, da' man, etc.... so you have da.tv- i liked it alot -

i got a very nice one - i thought it was alot of fun- was quite a rush there for a bit :-)
 
Strange I though people will prefer names like OG.TV and JO.TV (olympic games) that should be very hot as the OG are coming.

All my names are for sale
da.tv is already listed at PremiumDomains.com at 10K
But for a domainer I will accept 3K now.

...
 
I only got MvM.tv for $50.
 
I was able to get:

SMN.TV
Instructors.TV
 
I've got some more premium location www.Jersey.TV

Credit max out... hahaha
 
Yes I participated,

programmes.tv (programs in french)

this one is very good. Programmes is also in the UK dictionary equivalent for programs so except France you can target UK as well
 
has anyone used the social tools yet? can you add adsense or ads to your site, or are there other ways to monetize it? just wondering how much control you get over the page.
 
I already had Programs.TV so with Programmes.TV that's a good pair.

...

Today I grabbed:

Decor.TV

and

Flamenco.TV Olé Olé !

But I think I will stop, this thing to pay the renewal as much as the acquisition price it's really a pain and strongly refrain purchases.

...

Yes I quickly look at these tools, it look likes to be more geared for personal web sites than anything else.

...
 
I hope they don't make your renewal fees go up more than your purchase price.

More popular you make your .tulavu site, more they will raise your renewal fees.

Imo, this system is ridiculous.
Thats why .tv has always been a miss, not a hit.

Wish you guys the best :)
 
I hope they don't make your renewal fees go up more than your purchase price.

More popular you make your .tulavu site, more they will raise your renewal fees.

Imo, this system is ridiculous.
Thats why .tv has always been a miss, not a hit.

Wish you guys the best :)

i agree
 
Got one in the rush (Metalvideos.tv) but have some nice ones from reg fee before hand.....
 
has anyone used the social tools yet? can you add adsense or ads to your site, or are there other ways to monetize it? just wondering how much control you get over the page.

The tool said it is not ready yet. I attended the last reseller summit, they said this is a possibility on their management panel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom