• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any feedback on .TV relaunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using this as one of my personal sites: www.YouAreWatching.TV :-)

I didn't do anything for the Re-launch, just held the names I had from before: FreeVideos.TV, GoWatch.TV, Télévision.TV + (bunch of Adult names)

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!
 
Got some more today ...
 
half a million the first 24 hours- nice :-)
 
Yes I participated,

But I lost my prefered one because the CB was invalid in the account I selected... Grr!
Just few seconds to change of account but enough to lost this gem I wanted so much...
Desesperated I regged these ones without real enthousiasm (1K each one):

og.tv (olympic games)
jo.tv (jeux olympic = olympic games in french)

noel.tv (christmas in french)
programmes.tv (programs in french)

vo.tv (version originale)
ol.tv (oLympique Lyonnais TV)
da.tv (da da da du du du ..)

...

i am not aware of any of the best premium (+50K) be sold.

be careful marketing or advertising any of your domains in association with an olympic event, past, present or future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom