• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Any Opinions Expert or Rookie appreciated ppcseo.ca Pay Per Click SEO

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
ppcseo.ca
Pay Per Click SEO

With there being 10's of thousands of people already making money and countless more looking to get every possible advantage in the billion dollar PPC market I thought having a domain that is exactly what people are looking for as a resource might have some value. I find people are always looking for the latest edge in Pay Per Click Search Engine Optimization and how to better understand programs like Adsense or Oveture, myself included so I bought a template a few months ago and set up a website. I had some interest expressed in it, nothing too serious but I really like to know what fellow domainers think. Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom