• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Any value in this .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Packrat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
alol.net "Alternative lifestyles on line"

Overture is 153 for "alol" 61 for the .com which doesn't appear to be active.

Don't want to develop, just resell.

Thanks as usual...
 
I'm sorry but I see no value here.
 
Packrat, I don't see any value either

for overture 153 I assume you are refering to the monthly stats.
That is extremely low and was probably just people looking for the old alol.com last month.
 
Thank you all for comments - about what I figured. That one link
is interesting though...must have been active at one time. Just not successful :)
 
Originally posted by President Gringo
sure this isn't a typo for aol?

Never thought of that.. aol = alol = a laugh out loud :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom