• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed any value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
picked these up today any value? thanks in advance
MindSpare.Com
Zigmas.Com
ReadyEye.Com
BankAndBroker.Com
BanksAndBrokers.Com
JavaWare.Net
HitWave.Net
NewNetwork.Org
BroadCastX.Com
MainSkills.Com
SuperLens.Com
TechSetUp.Com
OpticalX.Com
 
Zigmas.Com is the only one I can't see any value in, the rest are good. Try to avoide those atractive dot Org's - but I fall for them myself sometimes now and then :)
 
I like techsetup.com I think that will be good name.
 
Zigmas.com is the only one I see any value in - the rest are forgettable.
 
would it be better to try and develope most of these sites.
and does anyone have any price figures for them.thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom