Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

anybody have advice for people that sell satellite dishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've signed up for dishnetwork and directv satellite dish affiliate programs, and I was wondering if anybody had any advice and what their experience was in selling these and your marketing techniques.

I'm going to get a website made which dishnetwork will do and get a 1000 flyers printed and have them distributed in my area, but I'm not sure which area I should go with first, upper class homes?, middle class homes?, apartments? I'm thinking I'll try an upper class area first since there are probably lot more stay at home mom's, but I'm wondering if a lot of them already have satelliite dishes since they're probably not really concerned with special deals.

Also has anybody had success with selling these? This is my first affiliate program, I'm thinking of distrbuting 1000-2000 flyers a month I'm getting a second job just so I can have extra money to invest in this. If I get 10 sales a month out of 1000 flyers that would be good enough. Does this sound like a reasonable goal? I've signed up for more than 1 affiliate program should I go with the one that offers the most money? which company do you think will get most sales directv or dishnetwork? should I distribute flyers for more than 1 company at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom