• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anybody invest or want to invest China Stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
I might be in a position to help you.
Want to set up an investment fund with some friends here if it is ok.
I am strategy investor that doubles a customer fortune in 2 months,a customer 300% increase of original capital in 8 months,and a customer 100% increase of original capital in 6 months. I have been in China Securities market for 13 years,won a lot and lost a lot.It is fun ,and it is of course full of risk if you do not know how to avoid the risks.
PM me any your idea.
Serious chatting with you here,it might not be suitable to talk here,and my European friends called me to say:hi,buddy,tell me how to invest China stock market? I think it is interesting to say above as you are reading .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom