• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone familiar with the registrar melbourneit.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
Hi, is anyone familiar with the registrar melbourneit.com? There is a domain I am interested in that is registered via melbourneit.com. What should I do in order to assure myself that I will get the domain when it is ultimately dropped. The domain is currently pending deletion?

I thought that one of the things I could do is use their drop catcher which apparently is called names by request. However, when I try to use this service, my computer continuously freezes. Does anybody else have these problems? What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
 
i recommend the same, snapnames is good , i jus registered with them recently
 
i would contact melbit and offer to purchase it. I think they are fairly reasonable with their pricing.
 
It's too late if the name is alrady pending-delete
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom