• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone have a contact at registerfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
0
Im just grasping at straws now.
I have been trying to renew my domain there for over a month and they ahve billed me every time but nothing happens.

I know of the issues but now the domain is expired and have a few days before I lose it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

John
 
have you tried calling them?

takes awhile to get thru, but eventually they will answer.

also make sure you file a support ticket
 
Thanks. I am now filing my 3rd ticket. The last 2 disappeared with no resolution and were never responded to.

I am actually on hold now with RF and trying to use live support.

It's almost not worth it. The domain is only worth a few hundred bucks and I have spent a lot of time trying to resolve this.

Thanks again. I am going to wait on hold and hope someone can help me.

John
 
Sorry if this is no help, but I would say [email protected] should match someone over there.

I am sure. This will be the 4th name I have lost. The others were set to auto renew and they never renewed them.
I still need to check to see if my card was billed or not.

Man what a joke. I wonder if they will stay in business after their serious issues? Must be a huge list of complaints to ICANN about them by now.

Anyway still on hold...been maybe 25 minutes or more so far.
 
I have already lost many names and I am giving up... I have spent hours trying to call them and they always disconnected after 30 minutes plus of putting on hold. They closed all the tickets without any resolution... and the online support never works.

Worst yet... I am trying to transfer the domains out to other registrars... it's not easy to get them to email you the auth codes either....

Good luck... in case you get to talk to someone or better yet, got a resolution, make sure you spend $1 to buy the lottery tonight... the chance of winning should be as high...
 
I have already lost many names and I am giving up... I have spent hours trying to call them and they always disconnected after 30 minutes plus of putting on hold. They closed all the tickets without any resolution... and the online support never works.

Worst yet... I am trying to transfer the domains out to other registrars... it's not easy to get them to email you the auth codes either....

Good luck... in case you get to talk to someone or better yet, got a resolution, make sure you spend $1 to buy the lottery tonight... the chance of winning should be as high...

If the whois is Enom CALL ENOM!
I just got off the phone with Registerfly and they told me to call enom. They said they cant do anything and I would have better luck with enom as it is locked by enom.
I didnt want to get in an argument with the guy on the phone about how they charged me 3 times for the domain. he said I would be refunded jsut submit a support ticket.

At any rate I just called enom and sent an email and they are putting it into my enom account and I will have to renew the domain but its a 3 letter .biz so its worth spending the extra $6.95. I am going to sell it after lol I dont want it anymore as it will always bring back som bad memories!

Thanks everyone for the posts/help
 
So togoodhlth, you just contacted enom and they were able to move the name into your account? Was it expired already? What info did you have to give them to prove you are the owner?

I have made 5 support tickets asking them to renew 6 names for me. Every reply was the exact same as the last, word for word. They are the worst register out there. :p
 
So togoodhlth, you just contacted enom and they were able to move the name into your account? Was it expired already? What info did you have to give them to prove you are the owner?

I have made 5 support tickets asking them to renew 6 names for me. Every reply was the exact same as the last, word for word. They are the worst register out there. :p

Shaggy Im sending you a PM.
Basically yes that is all it took was calling enom but I have talked to them before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom