• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone have a top paying OVERTURE keyword list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Can anyone point me in the direction of an up-to-date list of higest paying overture keywords?
 
too bad thats bids for google. One I found which I thought was interested was "cord blood"
 
Thanks, but I need overture please :-) And a big list that I can search for specific categories, not just the huge keywords..
 
Here's an overture list:

http://www.cwire.org/highest-paying-search-terms/
[...] 500 higest paying Internet search keywords as of September 22, 2006 using Google’s AdWords tool. Currency is Canadian Dollars. Click for news on each item.

Oops, it's adwords as well, sorry about that, noticed it too late, had already posted this. But hey, it might help someone ;-)

Hope that helps,
/Frank
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom