• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anyone having problems with registrar DomainName.com?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Guest
Pool.com caught me a name over 10 days ago through DomainName.com. Despite repeated requests, this registrar refuses to acknowledge my emails to them to give me the username and password.

Anyone uses this registrar or knows who I should contact to get this resolved besides Pool support?

Thanks for any help.
 
i guess only pool can help to verify you.
 
Thanks sky. Yeah, Pool charged me $60 for that name, no contest, I was surprised BD didn't even lock in. Pool claims they have no control over their participating registrars except maybe Namescout (which I must admit is FIRST CLASS in drop catching professionalism).

This game is clearly getting out of hand - sneaky, dirty, malicious. You can't trust all this jim gang of registrars anymore. I think ICANN should discredit all these unprofessional companies. Another reason why DoC should approve WLS.
 
I have a GREAT IDEA. Let's create a "BLACK LIST" and boycott any bidding on names caught by specific registrars. If it's been proven that you cannot access the name or transfer it then why the hell should we waste our money bidding in the first place? Often I forget to even look to see which registrar got it only that the auction has begun. I'm finding the new snapnames notice very annoying: "Please accept our apologies, as we were unable to acquire the domainname XXXXXXXX.com on your behalf. Most likely, the domain name was registered by another registrar when it was released."
 
The only solution, clemz, is to bring on the WLS. After 2 weeks, domainname.com still refuses to hand over my name caught at Pool.com. I don't need and want to waste my time dealing with these unprofessional hooligans. Bring on the WLS NOW!!
 
mutter, mutter.. still waiting for my name despite Pool trying to help.
 
Sounds bad...very bad,i think i wont trust domainname.com any longer.
Hope my snap wont down with these unprofessional registrar.
Good luck,mole!
 
DomainName.com FIRST name on the blacklist.

Who is next to be added?
Please submit your name for the benefit of everyone then we will submit it to pool and ay hey look if you catch names with these registrars we won't be bidding so get your act together. I mean heck what if I paid $800 or more for a name and couldn't get anywhere. That is what I am worried about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom